Description : Expert of Chinese ecommerce mechanisms, this agency helps and optimizes digital sales mechanisms for international brands.
Année de création : 2013
Coeur business : ecommerce
Taille : 10 people
Localisation : Paris 9ème
As a UX Designer and working with the CDTO,
you will be an integral part of our Agile Scrum teams, working closely with product owners, developers, and stakeholders to create intuitive and visually appealing user experiences for our e-commerce tech platforms. You will also work with engineering teams in India, China, Vietnam and Europe.
you are also responsible for the linkage between the D&T department and the graphic production of the creative teams.
you will be involved in all digital platforms/products involving user experience and must be able to define and align a research strategy adapted to the different target audiences.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Design and create wireframes, prototypes, and graphic mockups for our e-commerce technology SaaS platforms and digital products for clients
• Work within Agile Scrum methodologies and actively participate in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint reviews, providing valuable feedback on user experience and design elements
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that designs are implemented correctly
• Work closely with developers to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately and
• Monitor and analyze user behavior data or A/B test data to continuously iterate and improve our e-commerce platform
• Develop and maintain design libraries, templates, and style guides to ensure consistency of the user experience across all products
• Stay current with the latest trends and best practices in UX design, and contribute to the ongoing growth and development of our design processes and strategies
Education and professional experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in UX design, HCI, or related field
Minimum 3 years of experience as a UX designer, with a focus on e-commerce platforms
A strong experience in designing and iterating user interfaces in the e-commerce domain
Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
Demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing, and data-driven design
Fluency in English
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Ability to work with engineering, product and stakeholders teams inhouse and offshore